Are you looking for a way to improve your mental health? Consider joining a weekly Adult Ballet class! Ballet is a great form of physical exercise that can help to reduce stress, depression, and anxiety.
At Ellenbrook Ballet, we offer an Adult Ballet class held at our Ellenbrook and Joondalup studios. We call our class ‘Brilliant Ballet…, and everyone who attends is a ‘Brilliant Ballerina’! Classes are held on Wednesdays at 6.15 pm in Ellenbrook, and Tuesdays at 6 pm in Joondalup.
Participating in a ballet class can be a great way to improve your mental wellbeing.
Here are some of the ways that ballet can help:
- Join a community of like-minded people. When you join a ballet class, you’ll be surrounded by other people who share your passion. This can be a great way to make new friends and find a sense of belonging.
- Try something new. Learning a new skill can be an incredibly rewarding experience. Ballet is a great way to challenge yourself and expand your horizons.
- Make new friends. Ballet classes are a great way to meet new people and connect with others who share your interests.
- Commit to something every week. Dedicating time each week to a specific activity can help you to stay motivated and focused.
- Take time that is just for you. Ballet is a great way to take a break from your day to day life and focus on yourself.
At Ellenbrook Ballet, we understand the importance of taking time for yourself, and we strive to create a supportive and welcoming environment for all our students. Our classes are tailored to suit all levels of experience, so no matter your skill level, you’ll feel right at home.
So, why not give it a try? Come along to Ellenbrook Ballet’s Adult Ballet class and start your journey to improved mental wellbeing. Book your FREE TRIAL LESSON HERE
Head on over to our Facebook or Instagram page to see some classes in action!
PS – Want some more info on our Joondalup studio? Visit www.danceclassesjoondalup.com.au to see a timetable!